80 Cutlass Supreme T-Tops Only Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro-tour69

n00b
Mar 12, 2018
Hello to the Group,

Quick question. I have been searching here and on the net and haven't come across anything I am looking for so I thought I would post the question here. I am trying to figure out the value for a set of just the t-tops in good condition.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I've seen them for $150 and as high as $450.....it all depends on how desperate the buyer is. I have a spare set that I'm keeping cause I know soon as I sell them I'll break one of them on my GP

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
They're not as rare as the earlier "smaller" T-tops. A-bodies in 78 and possibly early 79s, not sure when the transition took place, used a smaller T-top glass. Then they went to the larger style, which only changed sometime again in 1986 when they got rid of the black trim around the glass and went "naked".

If they're for a 1980, they're a direct fit for the larger tops through mid 1986 with the black trim. And no factory locks.

If the glass is perfect and not chipped or cracked, and the trim is in nice shape, they could be anywhere between 3 and 500 bucks depending on condition, obviously. If they're scratched up and grooved, etc., they're not going to bring much, no matter what you do.

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
I've seen them for $150 and as high as $450.....it all depends on how desperate the buyer is. I have a spare set that I'm keeping cause I know soon as I sell them I'll break one of them on my GP
The same for my 79 Cutty. I bought a nice 2nd set for $200. You cant get thd glass for them any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor