80 Regal 82 El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEW

n00b
Dec 6, 2006
Well here's mine...all stock except for a little bit of handpainting on the El Camino. Take a look.

n1150530491_30059358_2679.jpg

n1150530491_30064093_2713.jpg

Pictures have been posted in my gallery.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Very nice! I like the factory SS wheels on the El Camino, it looks very clean! Can't wait to see some more pictures. Welcome to the forum, you have a couple of great looking cars there!

THEW

n00b
Dec 6, 2006
Chevyman85 said:
Very nice! I like the factory SS wheels on the El Camino, it looks very clean! Can't wait to see some more pictures. Welcome to the forum, you have a couple of great looking cars there!

Thanks.
You never really see an El Camino running stock wheels, so I figured those look good enough.
That Buick needs quite a bit of work, and I've already put a lot into it. But hey, it was free, so I'm not complaining.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
THEW said:
Chevyman85 said:

Thanks.
You never really see an El Camino running stock wheels, so I figured those look good enough.
That Buick needs quite a bit of work, and I've already put a lot into it. But hey, it was free, so I'm not complaining.
I like the factory Rally wheels, they give the car an origional look! A free Buick!?!?!?! Well I'd say the price was right then. What's in the Elco? 305 or the 262 V6 :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor