WANTED 81-87 Old Cutlass Rear Bumper Fillers

Trader history for ssn696 (0)


Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Mid-life crisis
For a sedan. Need the rubber filler pieces that go between the bumper and body. Left + right, plus under the license plate if available.

79BDF93F-5EAD-47B1-892A-8E98A2188AB1.jpeg A96442F2-592A-4527-8D19-BA854A082A16.jpeg
Last edited:
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor