81-88 cutlass hood

Trader history for 88 Gutlass (0)

88 Gutlass

88 Gutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 1, 2020
Ga
I am looking for a cutlass hood that doesn’t have the chrome strip in the middle of the hood, or a 442 hood. Needs to be close to Ga

QS442

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
I have an Hurst Olds hood. I'm located in DE. I can ship, pm if you are interested.

88 Gutlass

88 Gutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 1, 2020
Ga
Shipping would make it not worth it, unless it is dirt cheap

O

Oldsmbl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2017
Gas is cheap. Take the drive to Delaware. You will probably make a new friend at the same time.

Reactions: Eddie Cutlass
69hurstolds

69hurstolds

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I'm not sure if you're after an aftermarket hood or a stock style hood, but GM only made 3 part numbers of hoods that will fit your car. Mostly steel, and some were aluminum (different part number). And both had provisions for some sort of strip in the middle, be it chrome strip or painted filler strip (H/O). The ONLY difference between the H/O hood and the regular hood is the H/O hood had one hole that was left unpunched which would land directly under the scoop. That changed the part number for that hood. Other than that, they were basically the same hood.

You can put an H/O scoop on a regular hood, just have to remember to plug that hole under the scoop.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor