81 Bu with a couple extree's

Trader history for denny (0)

D

denny

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2017
this is my 81 malibu i have had for about 6 or 7 years. installed a blueprint engine (BP3503CT1) 375 horse 350 in late 2017. now has about 1700 miles on it. have documents on the engine. built turbo 350. 140amp alt. 3:73 stock open rear. new 15 inch rally's with mickey streets in the rear. 750 holley, street fire ign. performer on vortec heads. all gauges work. steel hood. paint is good enough for me. new brakes this year. wide band. the extras are: new quick performance g-body 9 inch housing with new 31 spline axles and new summit iron punkin with 3:50 US gear ring and pinion and new trac-lock posi unit, daytona pinion support,big yoke. also a Right Stuff disc brake kit for 9 inch housing. most of this stuff has never been assembled. included is a 85 monte carlo 2004r that i rebuilt about 8 years ago per CK specs. has a hughes pan and all the upgrades less the billet stuff. converter included. this has been a very fun hot rod for me as i live in the burbs (43112) and enjoy driving these back roads. the body looks good and although i'm not a thumbs up guy i get a bunch of that. i want 9500.

Attachments

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor