BUILD THREAD 81 Buick/Olds Turbo Wagon 02/15/2024 More Parts!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks man, I'll have to keep note of that in case it's ever needed. That's of course if there's nothing more serious than a leaky steering box.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Yeah, if it's just leaky, I would probably just get the pitman shaft seals. I believe they are sold separately.

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
No real updates, I have the new ac compressor to install, and the trans to rebuild. Been working hard on my old house, and my new house. New house footers go I today. My cousins house is up, I finished all the rough electrical, we finished the plumbing and half the HVAC.

Reactions: 4 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
liquidh8, could you briefly describe the tension adjustment for the set screw on top, please? I tightened mine up, and am now loosening it to get it back (won't return to center).
Sorry, haven't been on lately. With trying to get my old house ready for sale, and working on the new house, I've been busy. I actually had a procedure I got from ProDemand, when I get back into my office in 2 weeks, I can post it.

I think the only things I will get done to the car this summer, is install the new (again) AC compressor, recharge the system, re-install the intercooler and sway bar, and a good wash, polish, wax. I would like to hit a few cruises/shows. I am just too busy to do anything else till my new house is done.

Reactions: 2 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Nothing new guys, I have been busy moving the family out of my old home, and into an apartment. The new home won't be done till September or August. I got a ton of work to do, so the wagon is on a back burner. My cousin and I are doing all the mehanicals, siding, flooring and trim. If The Mods are OK with it, and can tell me whe6 I can post it, I will post some pictures of the new house build.

But here is my cousins house.

42d33b34d0c1b7ba198960d425ef9257.jpg

I have a basement, I have to get pics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Managed to get out in the garage tonight and put the wagon back together. New ac compressor, recharged the air. New turbo 6 floor mats, and washed it. I have to pack a truck this weekend, with the whole garage, and take everything to storage.

My new house is getting framed, finishing up some things on my cousins house. I'm trying to get my old place on the market in 2 weeks.

Siri for the short post, this galaxy s9 sucks, has to be the worst phone I've ever owned.

Reactions: 3 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Well, drove the wagon to work the other day, and the high pressure line sprung a leak at the condenser connection. Pumping green dyed oil all over under the hood. Not sure if it's the seal or something else. I can tell you I am not happy with highway stats stuff right now. First the ac compressor, then the lines.

I am trying to make it to Eastwoods season closer tomorrow, we'll see if the rain holds out.

On another note, my house is moving along.

3d1a3f3d2c02953a03efef29beb9d352.jpg
45da1f97c1bc3d6b44bd1fe6cd7b032e.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Setbacks sure are fun, eh?

Keep your chin up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor