BUILD THREAD 81 Buick/Olds Turbo Wagon 02/15/2024 More Parts!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Congrats! Another wagon on the road.

So few people are going to notice the deficiencies - so it is best to drive it.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Awesome to hear Jim, congratulations on the first road test!

I know you've busted your a** on it for a very long time, hell, since even before I became a member here. I've watched and followed along with your progress with everyone else, and I couldn't be happier for you.
Well done sir, congrats again.

Now you finally get to reap the rewards of all your hard work over the years, and the fun begins. Enjoy playing with it, and fine tuning. (I know you will!)

Continue to keep us updated on how things go for ya.

Donovan

• Agree

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Thank you gentlemen! It has been a journey to get to this point. I still have a ton off stuff to do in it, but I need to get some time behind the wheel. This will allow me to work out all the bugs, and any wiring Gremlins that may pop up before I put the interior in it.

Besides, driving it will reinvigorate my motivation to get it done.

I still have to clean under the hood, polish the door jambs, and touch up some suspension. Those are on the short list. After that, it's a new Detroit locker and ck trans pack, alky, n2o, and the ram air filter box.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
And stone chips! Because those are the greatest trophies. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
You've got that right Mike, the one thing you always dread after a new paint job.

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You've got that right Mike, the one thing you always dread after a new paint job.

The first one hurts the most. After that they just become the patina behind the story of driving it.

• Agree

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I honestly feel that an 86/87 intercooled Buick has the best seat of the pants feel when they get into boost. Your seat belt keeps tightening. I've owned four and I'd love to get another one again. Good job Jim.

• Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor