Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2016
Good evening y'all. I'm brand new at posting but i have used your questions and answers as a reference quite a few times. So thank you for that. I've been searching the net furiously because I can't seem to find and answer to my question. I'd like to delete the chrome trim around my windshield and rear window but is like to better then put vinyl tape over it. I've seen on many 50s and 60s car he owners have out on think black rubber, that look like it locks around the window glass and sits flat to the body. Is this a real thing? Is it a product i need to buy and cut to fit my car? (81 el Camino) or a vehicle specific? Can any glass shop do this mod or will it be extremely custom meaning $100-$200 an hour for shop rates? Any info really helps here because like I've said I've been looking for days. Thanks everyone.

Spacely

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2012
DMV
Good information on that thread. Thanks man.
That's dope, wish I read this thread about a year ago. I wanted to do this on my Regal, but I ended up just settling with the flat black paint on the molding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor