Status
Not open for further replies.

EPICZACK

n00b
Nov 28, 2016
Hello,

I have a 1981 Malibu Classic that had the 4.3 v6 and upgraded it to a small block 350. I took out all the smog and emmisions. When I did this i still had heat, but it wouldn't switch over from vents to defrost and etc. That was fine, but I would like to know how to fix that.

But that's not the issue right now. The issue is that now it's not blowing heat at all. I changed the Blower Motor and Relay and that didn't work. Saw that the 25amp fuse was blown. Replaced it with a 20amp fuse because thats all I had at the time. It blew that. Going to get more 25amp fuses today and see if that helps. Also found a connector that was burned. It was a 3 to 4 pin connector. Also going to snip and place an inline fuse for that wire.
http://www.elcaminocentral.com/articles/blower/1of3bm.gif

Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor