81 regal resto mod lowrider

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
Good looking build bro! Can't wait to see it come along! What kinda set up you running for your juice? Looks like some fresh spokes and 155/80 13s on her! What kinda wheel you go with? Lastly, curious why you opted for a coil under set up vs coil over in the rear, especially if you plan to 3 wheel. Really excited to have another fellow lowrider on here!

Reactions: 1 user

saro6

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2015
You put a lot of work into that car. It is neat seeing what it takes to build a car like that.
thank you yea that’s what I do I build lowriders I do suspension And hydraulics restore cars
I agree. We definitely need more lowrider build pics.

So, what made the jumps in preferred body styles? My whitebread @$$ only sees the late 40-early 50s, early 60s, the the G body jump.... what gives?
what do you mean jumps in years or the hydraulics
Good looking car and some excellent looking fab work. Keep posting as you get along with it.
thank you I will

On another note having some motor issues any body have a 400 carb edelbrock or Holley or should I just go Holley sniper efi

And I got a leak from my oil pump cover feels like it’s blowing out the side only on one bolt I bought a original gm one on and it leaked I put another gasket sealed it And silicone on bolts still leaked bought a new Melling one put it on an it’s still leaking Any suggestions

saro6

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2015
Good looking build bro! Can't wait to see it come along! What kinda set up you running for your juice? Looks like some fresh spokes and 155/80 13s on her! What kinda wheel you go with? Lastly, curious why you opted for a coil under set up vs coil over in the rear, especially if you plan to 3 wheel. Really excited to have another fellow lowrider on here!
Thank you. 2 pumps 6 batteries piston Running 5-20s on 88 spoke Dayton’s and I’m not a big fan of coil over To much nosie only running a 12 in the rear Any thing bigger you have to go coil over and I don’t like that big high lock up stuff growing up in this cars gotta sit on the floor to be a lowrider don’t get me wrong it’s cool But you gotta be low I can still 3 IT would probably sit on 3 if I took the sway bar off I’ll post picks of the setup maybe tomorrow working up music right now gotta put it back together

• Agree

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Very sharp looking, can't wait to see this all together

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
Thank you. 2 pumps 6 batteries piston Running 5-20s on 88 spoke Dayton’s and I’m not a big fan of coil over To much nosie only running a 12 in the rear Any thing bigger you have to go coil over and I don’t like that big high lock up stuff growing up in this cars gotta sit on the floor to be a lowrider don’t get me wrong it’s cool But you gotta be low I can still 3 IT would probably sit on 3 if I took the sway bar off I’ll post picks of the setup maybe tomorrow working up music right now gotta put it back together
Very cool bro! I have a 2 pump 6 battery set up, #9 gears 36 volts to each pump running 8s and 12s. Sitting on triple stamped 72 spoke Dayton's with Premium Sportway 520s. I did a coil over with powerballs and then sleeved my cylinders where they come through the frame and the body. 1.5 tons in the rear and 3 tons up front with 1" extended arms. Super quite ride and great articulation with my adjustable uppers, lowers and axle pivot bushings. I cant get standing 3s unless I have someone in my back seat...just a tad short on weight for me. I can hit and ride 3s all day with vehicle momentum. However due to cost of 520s and the Ds...I rarely 3 wheel anymore lol. Cant wait to see your trunk and this beast finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor