82 El Camino First Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. I admire your ambition and how much talent you have at such a young age. Cool car! Good luck with the transmission.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Greetings from Nassau County, NY................Amazing in every aspect. I love the fact that you are young and have this talent and hobby to restore this car. The car btw is beautiful, don't stop and don't stop posting pictures.......

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Keep up the good work! With your skill sets you will never go hungry.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
With your advanced skills, you could teach some of us old timers a thing or two. Having a dad that can teach you these skills at a young age is priceless. I envy you in that respect. Awesome work.

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Dang, man...Jumping in with both feet at 17! I think we might be looking at the next Bill Carlton or Dave Kindig! Have you thought about eventually opening up your own shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor