‘83 &’84 Oldsmobile service manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nascar-TA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 20, 2016
Macomb Michigan
Hello does anyone have an ‘83 &’84 Oldsmobile service manual. I want to find out if it has any information concerning the Hurst lightning rod shifter, cable and trans adjustment and specs. I just want to make sure it has some information before I purchase the manuals on CD.
Thanks in advance

Lee

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Yup. It has a page devoted to a picture of the console and semi-exploded shifter and describes the operation of it.

There is several adjustment procedures listed depending if you have column shift or floor shift and the little indicator needle on the dash.

But everything described is just typical. Nothing specific to the H/O. There are some specific VIN 9 engine/transmission/rear end specs, but don't get too excited. There's just not that much info there specific to the H/O.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor