83 el Camino ls swap

Oldchevy61

Oldchevy61

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 3, 2018
Nichols SC
is that the s10 header or g body. Also does your passenger rear coil hit the air box ? Real close to sitting my 5.3 in the 80 Elco.

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
is that the s10 header or g body. Also does your passenger rear coil hit the air box ? Real close to sitting my 5.3 in the 80 Elco.
No it does not and I am not sure they are just eBay speed engineering ls swap headers

Reactions: Oldchevy61
E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
Short tube headers may fit easier , but will cost you power over long tubes on an LS engine.
I have shorty headers
Short tube headers may fit easier , but will cost you power over long tubes on an LS engine.
they are shorty headers, we just have to make a minor
Adjustment on the drivers side firewall for them to fit other than that everything else fits the truck pan even clears but I offered a jegs oil pan that is designed for ls swap g body’s it was on back order until April but when I called they had one at their other hub and will ship it tomorrow

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
Ok dropped my radiator off for a full flush and repair (it had a few leaks) was told it will prob not be able to be repaired the copper fins crumble to the touch, so I need to start looking for a new radiator, I already have dual electric fans for extra cooling what’s the best radiator to use that does not break the bank

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
New oil pan, front clip back on just got the driveshaft back,she’s sitting a lot higher than she did with the 350 sbc, now we are starting to do the wiring we need a little help does anybody have an ignition wiring diagram or something to go off

Attachments

Reactions: Longroof79

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor