83 Hurst Olds lower fender ground effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldzzy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 16, 2011
Ontario Canada
What are the front ground effects that attach the front fender to the bumper made out of, and can you still buy that front piece?
E73CC96D-4FDE-49B2-83F3-8D133BE5F7E9.jpeg

buzz77

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2013
How expensive are these 3d printers? What's the difference between these and cnc machines? This sounds like a good business start up for someone.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
How expensive are these 3d printers? What's the difference between these and cnc machines? This sounds like a good business start up for someone.
It is but trust me you need to watch bordering on patent right infringement. no part numbers if you were to produce that spoiler you'd have to say similar to or like 83-84 her stools front chin spoiler call it something different than what GM did. Trust me my brother found out first-hand with w30 parts

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor