83 Malibu Wagon for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinitbacjac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2020
Douglasville Georgia
Hey everybody! If any of you long roof guys know of anyone looking for a wagon, please send ‘em my way. I posted mine yesterday in the for sale section. I have a short video of the interior, but it doesn’t seem that I can post videos on here. If anyone wants to see the video, or more pics, shoot me a text. My name is Curt, 404-725-7122. Thanks!!

Attachments

• 6BA56485-1AD4-4C14-A592-F6BCDF665B45.jpeg
    6BA56485-1AD4-4C14-A592-F6BCDF665B45.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 330

Skinitbacjac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2020
Douglasville Georgia
Hey everybody! If any of you long roof guys know of anyone looking for a wagon, please send ‘em my way. I posted mine yesterday in the for sale section. I have a short video of the interior, but it doesn’t seem that I can post videos on here. If anyone wants to see the video, or more pics, shoot me a text. My name is Curt, 404-725-7122. Thanks!!
Unfortunately I jumped the gun on advertising my car, and at least for now I’m going to hang on to it. The El Camino I was interested in isn’t going to happen. I apologize, and didn’t intend to mislead anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor