83 T type Regal upgrade questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsEZ

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 9, 2014
Seems i missed the 8.5 unit by one year. I was wondering of any cheap do it yourselfers out there with any tips. I know you can go buy a 800 dollar this or 1500 dollar that but that isnt an option. SO i was just wondering what are some back yard do it yourself ways to strengthen the rear end. Currently its one wheel peel and occasionally will hook posi. Not trying to start a forum war or get a bunch of smart *ss remarks. Just a guy who does builds on a budget. Motor is a 350 .40 over. flat top pistons forged crank. retro fit roller cam set up .600 lift. Dart 53cc chamber iron eagle heads just to give an idea of the power. Thanks in advance for any ideas tricks or help you may have.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
The 7.5 will will live in a car it's when you get tires that hook and power to boot. Any improvements in the 7.5 is money that could have been better spent. Look into an 8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor