83 T-type Turn signal issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsEZ

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 9, 2014
Issues im having are driving me nuts. First the issue was the blinkers wouldnt blink. but hazards would. Replaced the flasher both the hazard and the blinker flasher just for good measure. Now the right blinkers work fine accept for the small outer bulb on the right rear. Now when i turn on the left blinker all my blinkers blink. Both fronts and both rears as if i had the flashers on but the right are dimmer then the lefts an with the left blinker on that little bulb all the way on the right rear flashes but wont flash with the right blinker. Also i lose blinkers all together when turning on the headlights. Ive traced down grounds and wires checked bulbs im completely stumped any and all help would greatly be appreciated at this point if u say hold the radio knob turn on the blinker an sing songs im willing to try it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor