84 Buick Lesabre won't start or come out of park, brake light not working but hazard do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2020
Hello When i came out of store my 1984 Buick wouldn't start ? or let me move the gear selector ? until i put the ignition switch in the on position then i can move the gear selector but it still won't crank? here is a video on YouTube taken 3 weeks ago when it happened any help would be really appreciated!

MontesbyE

Greasemonkey
Sep 12, 2020
North Carolina
Hello When i came out of store my 1984 Buick wouldn't start ? or let me move the gear selector ? until i put the ignition switch in the on position then i can move the gear selector but it still won't crank? here is a video on YouTube taken 3 weeks ago when it happened any help would be really appreciated!
Looks like a mechanical problem with that ignition switch. Like you said its going to be a simple fix. Id start with replacing that ignition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor