1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

84 Buick Regal new to forum / new project

Discussion in 'Buick Regal / T-Type / Grand National / GNX' started by Daca214, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Daca214

Daca214 Not-quite-so-new-guy

thank you!!! I sure hope so! and if not..i got me a new G-Body!! woo-hoo! lol
    on a serious note, i think he is really starting to appreciate it and the more i show him and make him do, the more eager he is to finish and take her for a spin

2. Daca214

So i want to give a huge thank you to timo22 for my new boxed rear control arms. They arrived today and look awesome and at a great price

Side note: if you ever need Christmas presents wrapped he is your man. These things were packaged so pretty i almost didnt open them! :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Daca214

Hey guys. I havent really updated much because wife and I decided to knock a wall down and renovate our entire kitchen over the holidays. New tiles, cabinets, electrical etc etc. the whole kit and caboodle. My pops and I used to be GC’s up in NY so we done this a couple times :)

Anyway i did procur a ton of parts for the suspension mostly moog stuff
    Today i removed the sway bar to replace those bushings and set up the new moog tie rods to match the old. I also continued painting POR-15 on the remaining frame etc.
    the welder came last week and fixed the upper control arm housing where the previous owner drilled out for the hydraulics

I got my champion aluminum radiator as well

This car will be for my son so im making it mostly stock just with better quality parts

Hopefully next week the front suspension is all installed

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1