84 cutlass build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Motor Boys

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2011
Indianapolis,IN
I sold all my gbodys and still had some parts let over and a engine on the stand. Found a deal I couldn't pass on a 1984 Cutlass. The fame and floors are solid but has a few spots of surface rust and a small hole near on of the ttops.

first day home
IMG_1173_zps3fd62d71.jpg

IMG_1180_zps72319e06.jpg

IMG_1172_zpsd7c1e692.jpg

IMG_1174_zpsd663f0a4.jpg

parts I already had 406 small block lunati cam edlebrok heads roller rockers and more
sprayed the block red over silver turned out nice
block4_zpsf2f4d3cb.jpg

IMG_0912_zps87ea1e81.jpg

Had the rear end already too 3.42 posi 7.5
IMG_0193.jpg

DaVilleirtn

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2013
The Cutty's in pretty nice shape, ive seen plenty worse! However, the motor looks bada**! Lol Cant wait to see the finished product!

DaVilleirtn

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2013
No way???!!!??? That has to be the deal of the century! Lol Congrats! :D

All Motor Boys

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2011
Indianapolis,IN
the interior is perfect still has the original radio it needs a headliner. another member posted it on the craigslist thread a day after I bout it I could pass it up so back to gbodys I go

All Motor Boys

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2011
Indianapolis,IN
is any interested in my original cutlass engine 3.8 and trans not sure. I was told the trans was bad when I got the car. Never tested it due to rusted gas line. I did notice the linkage was out of adjustment. I will sell everything from carb to trans for $250 or $150 if you help pull. Located in Indiana my trade for other cutlass parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor