84 Cutlass v6 Brougham two plugs not plugged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Torrez

n00b
Jun 9, 2017
IMG_0704.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
Hey gang, I have two plugs in my engine compartment that I can't find their male counterparts for. I had to replace my thermostat today, and typical me, I failed to document all my disconnects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
The green plug has no wire to plug into. It is used to set the dwell on the mixture control solenoid. For more info ,Google is your friend. I'm not sure what the gray wires plug into but I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in...timo22

Joe Torrez

n00b
Jun 9, 2017
The green plug has no wire to plug into. It is used to set the dwell on the mixture control solenoid. For more info ,Google is your friend. I'm not sure what the gray wires plug into but I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in...timo22
Thanks brother!!

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
You're welcome ..I meant the black wires with the gray plug are the ones I'm not sure where they go. I have a Buick 3.8 in my Bonneville . If no one responds, I will check mine Monday and see where they are plugged in..timo22

Johnny99

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2017
San Antonio, Texas
Grey plug looks like the EFE (early fuel evaporation) maybe for the electric heated carb base gasket. The plug in pic looks like the wires that go right into the gasket front and center between carb and intake manifold... Wonder if it had a mate when you started ?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor