CUTLASS 84 Hurst Olds Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabob111

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 8, 2022
Hi I'm new to using Forums, I bought an 84 Hurst Olds w/ T-roofs. I bought it to bring it back to as close to original as possible with maybe a few modern upgrades. I have almost found all the parts needed for the exception of the lightning rods. They were removed. I do not want to put the Hurst markings back on it with out the shifter. Would anyone no of anyone that would have one to sell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Nabob111

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 8, 2022
Well I got the car stripped and body is ready to be removed. Frame is solid, couple minor holes in floor. Framing around T-roofs are salvageable. Im still waiting on parts, does any one know the best place to get parts.
Interior, exterior, pretty much everything

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Get as much as you can through www.mikesmontes.com

No dog in the hunt for me, but the guy's standup and knows what he's doing. Will help you in ways nobody else does. Obviously Montes are his thing, but he has Olds parts from time to time, and especially crossover parts.

Scrounge up as much stuff as you can OUTSIDE of www.gbodyparts.com I know that sometimes it can't be helped, but if anything goes wrong, you're in for a ride. And usually not a good one. You've been warned. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not.

Good to hear about the T-tops. That's a scary situation otherwise.

Reactions: 2 users

Nabob111

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 8, 2022
Get as much as you can through www.mikesmontes.com

No dog in the hunt for me, but the guy's standup and knows what he's doing. Will help you in ways nobody else does. Obviously Montes are his thing, but he has Olds parts from time to time, and especially crossover parts.

Scrounge up as much stuff as you can OUTSIDE of www.gbodyparts.com I know that sometimes it can't be helped, but if anything goes wrong, you're in for a ride. And usually not a good one. You've been warned. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not.

Good to hear about the T-tops. That's a scary situation otherwise.
Thanks l will check Mikes out. GBODY has a lot of parts but they are hard to deal with. Im still waiting on an order from April

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor