84' Hurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Ah that sucks, I had problems with using a camshaft thrust washer and the clearance of the block to allow it. I also had a fiasco when it came to getting a cam and pistons because of the size I went with and what the machine shop would and wouldn't do for me.
What pistons did you go with? Everything is still in pretty short supply.

Metzger82

Greasemonkey
Dec 15, 2021
NW Ohio
I bought from Olds Performance Products a flat piston with a bore size of 4.125 so my true cubic inch is more around 365 cubic inches. It's essentially a 455 piston just crammed into that block but she should be a ripper or at least a little naughty 😉

DROLDS84

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2015
Northern Indiana
Your killing me, what are this motors specs? I have to live through you, as my Olds 358 endlessly sits at the second machine shop
1970 350 block, stroker crank kit, modified LS pistons with zero deck, untouched EB heads with port matched performer RPM intake,Holley Terminator X system, 10 :1 compression. It's a Remmel built engine but you probably knew that.
IMG_20211226_134110.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Wow! Supercool and EFI too!

Can you describe the EFI? TB, crank and cam trigger? I’m going to get a stealth TB, but guessing sucks.

How about some cam specs as well? That is a sh*t ton of power below 6000rpm’s.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor