84 SS Maiden Voyage through Pittsburgh

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Pretty much drove it all weekend long, got lots of long looks and screaming so I guess I did something right with the look of it. Went through 2 tanks of fuel and found a few things I need to iron out which is to be expected. Main thing annoying me is somehow the upper head unit is losing memory but they were wired together so don't know how it is not getting a constant if the lower unit is. Followed a closely second is the center console side pieces which no longer want to stay attached to the center console and look like they don't fit at all somehow. The third brake light is going cockeyed so need to look at if I can tighten the bolts below or if it is the wood making it do that which is my guess. A few other things that I won't get into since I am mainly using this to dump the pics since my old thread was too old and got locked out.
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 001.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 011.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 018.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 026.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 030.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 034.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 041.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 046.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 054.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 058.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 062.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 064.JPG
Monte's new maiden voyage around Pgh 070.JPG

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 14 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
F*ck the Penguins.

• Haha
  • In Love
Reactions: 4 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
F*ck the Penguins.

Edit: now I broke Giphy, after Jon Stewart I was trying to get something more acceptable because it didn't show he actually used the bird

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Cool murals! There's some serious talent out there.. The one with the street scene at night has got to be one of my favorites. At first it looked like you were actually there, but then realized it was a mural...I was blown away.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Cool murals! There's some serious talent out there.. The one with the street scene at night has got to be one of my favorites. At first it looked like you were actually there, but then realized it was a mural...I was blown away.
Thanks, yeah very lucky there is a ton of talent around here these days. I have always said I could never see myself living somewhere else and now it rings even more true for me. A lot of the stuff is from one guy Raymer, you will see his signatures on them. Then you know he has to be good when the haters make the Homer one to make fun of him

Reactions: 1 user

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Looking good we had 7 of us out Saturday 6 gbodys 1 Chevelle good time ,did you make it to Mt pleasant car meet they had 100+ cars

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Looking good we had 7 of us out Saturday 6 gbodys 1 Chevelle good time ,did you make it to Mt pleasant car meet they had 100+ cars
I think they will be a really big turnout this Saturday for the PCS meet, I didn't I had wanted to but ended up going to my buddys for a fire

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor