85 442 vacuum

J

Jovanees442

n00b
Sep 22, 2019
Ok guys new to the forum and need some help with my vacuum lines and smog pump. Hoses are everywhere and some are lost and cracked it's a mess. Was wondering if theres a way to bypass alot of them

Attachments

DoubleV

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Question is a bit too open ended. What specifically do you need/want to do?

• Agree
Reactions: fleming442

500/600

Master Mechanic
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Ok guys new to the forum and need some help with my vacuum lines and smog pump. Hoses are everywhere and some are lost and cracked it's a mess. Was wondering if theres a way to bypass alot of them
Depending on what is allowed in your area lose them all. You’ll likely end up with three or four that are required for something.

J

Jovanees442

n00b
Sep 22, 2019
Question is a bit too open ended. What specifically do you need/want to do?
I just want to be able to drive it until I'm able to afford to swap it with something bigger

J

Jovanees442

n00b
Sep 22, 2019
Depending on what is allowed in your area lose them all. You’ll likely end up with three or four that are required for something.
Yea I'm cali I feel like it's the most strict state on emissions but I'm not worried about that right now just to where um able to drive it and it be able to get me around town

DoubleV

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Then for now just replace all the vac lines. Your emissions decal shows you how every line is routed. Yes there are some you don't really need but for now just keep it stock.

• Agree
Reactions: 85442/86buick

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor