1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOR SALE 85 Bonneville Series 2 3800/4L60e Swap

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale / Trade' started by fleming442, Dec 4, 2017.

1. fleming442

fleming442 G-Body Guru

I can't afford to finish it, and would like to sell or trade.
    Details:
    1985 Pontiac Bonneville- 156k miles, 16x8 S10 Xtreme wheels w/ 225/60r-16 MC440 tires, Blazer front brakes, Belltech 2" drop spindles, new Moog springs, Spohn steering gear and ball joints, new rear lower quarter panels, rear frame rail repaired, new body mounts (core support 2 and 4 behind axle), original laquer up top in decent shape, lower color done in spring of 2017, clean interior with good dash and working Firebird gauge cluster, new electric fuel pump, AN trans cooler and fuel lines. DEI Automate remote start with rear defrost activation, keyless entry and trunk pop.
    2002 Firebird drivetrain- 91k miles, 3800 Series 2 engine, 4L60E transmission NEW crank position, MAF, MAP, cam position, coolant temp sensors, ignition control module, plugs, wires, battery, ZZP oil pressure upgrade kit and "Stage 1" tune on the PCM, water pump, idler pulley, belt tensioner, AC Delco starter and alternator, heater core, A/C drier, evaporator, and condenser, 13x14" Derale trans cooler, aluminum radiator. REMAN A/C compressor.
    Everything works- A/C, cruise control, heat, gauges, electric fans, etc. Only parts not specific to the 2 listed cars are the serpentine belt, S10 air filter, fuel sender, and baffled fuel tank are Monte Carlo or Grand National
    It has a rod bearing knock. This can be fixed by changing the entire short block, or throwing in a set of bearings.
    I am selling AS IS for $3000 usd, or trade for a clean, unmolested G-body 2 door or wagon- preferably 307 Olds powered with a 200r4.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Any question can be answered here with many pictures of the work done: https://gbodyforum.com/threads/operation-lipstick-on-a-pig.64137/

#1 fleming442, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. fleming442

fleming442 G-Body Guru

Forgot the new motor and trans mounts, too. Along with contact and location: Central MD, fleming442@gmail.com, 41oh.two71.oh86one (text please)

3. 1evilregal

1evilregal Royal Smart Person

hate to see this one go up for sale, but can understand the frustration of it all....

I have too many projects and not enough cash right now, but if you still have this around the end of jan or middle of feb, I may have a trade you might be interested in... 86 Salon with the 307/200r4, console and asc sunroof ... I put a new bottom end in it before the guy I bought it from let me know there was title issues(blew the wind out of me), and has been up at my buddies place for over a year... I go up to start it up every so often, and hope to have the title straightened out.... I know the grilles are from an '81, but know little else about the car....might be a worthy opportunity for either of us... vynil top is off the car, and as far as I've seen, no rust through.... will check closer next time I get up there...
    upload_2017-12-4_20-57-45.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. fleming442

fleming442 G-Body Guru

I'm in if the title is clear (I've got mine).

5. 1evilregal

1evilregal Royal Smart Person

will let you know when i get the title sorted out. If you get a solid offer before then, don't wait on me.

6. fleming442

fleming442 G-Body Guru

10-4