85 monte carlo ''EXTREME G'' frame off

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 85 monte carlo ''EXTREME G''

:shock: :shock: :shock: lovin ur monte!!!! im def following ur build!!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

X2.. :shock: i love the stance of the monte!! Perfect! Great work :wink:

LOWBARK

Apprentice
Aug 5, 2012
louisville ky.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks!!! it dose set good. It needs to come up in the front about a half inch or so.. 8) I LIKE THEM LOW! 8)

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,734

dixon_ronald

Apprentice
Jan 1, 2011
Houston, Texas
:wink: :p :p :p That's motivation right there!! My 85 monte is a long stretch from yours, but I will get there someday. So i suppose you are gonna keep base monte body???

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
You're not rust proofing the frame at all? You've done alot of work and i'm just curious why you didn't sandblast and paint/rustproof the frame...but you've done some great work on her tho...real fresh all the way around..keep at it bro.

LOWBARK

Apprentice
Aug 5, 2012
louisville ky.
This is what i work on alot. most of my time goes to my dads car. its not a gbody but its cool. so what do you guys thank. its a 1935 plymouth pro street.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 1,656

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
whats a dry build? i'm just saying...treating that frame was a WHOLE LOT EASIER when the body was off of it...being able to comfortably blast/paint the entire thing was just my thought...you put some bread into the suspension so why not go a step further with the frame...i don't mean to question you but you definitely have a dope build and seeing that frame go untreated just makes me :roll: :?

LOWBARK

Apprentice
Aug 5, 2012
louisville ky.
its going to get painted! a dry build is wen paint and wireing are the last thing you do. so meny differnt custom parts going on it. you have to make sure they all work together and some times it dose not work. so you have to make things work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor