85 Monte Carlo SS Project Covington, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Paladin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2022
In 2016 we purchased a roller from the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, Florida. I used to live nearby. When we moved, my SS came with us. Rebuilt '72 350 bored 80 over, TH200C transmission from a donor car. Original shifter was scavenged prior to my purchase so I have installed a QuickSilver shifter. Lots of new parts. I hope to add photo's soon. Not going to be a full restore, we want a cruiser. Looking to network locally and online for resources. Thanks in advance for being a resource of accumulated knowledge.... I feel it is one of the most valuable things you can give to another. I hope to be able to do my part as well. - Dean

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, looking forward to seeing some pics

Project Paladin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2022
Welcome, looking forward to seeing some pics
Thanks for the welcome.

Photo of when we found her at the Turkey Rod Run in 2016 and the engine we eventually installed, Unfortunately, she has been waiting for a minute to be finished... and she needs some minor body rust repairs but she runs and drives. I am currently researching how to get the lockup converter working ... I have the wiring from the donor car an MC-LS, but no computer and this is something I have not done before. Used to working with TH350 transmissions... just connect a vacuum line and go.... past project was a 73 Formula Firebird 30 years ago.

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
  • 285.jpg
    285.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor