85 Monte w/ GTO seats, Vintage Air, 700hp+, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Pretty sharp car, agree that GTO seats aren't terribly hard to find. The main place to get GTO stuff is Cleveland Performance they had been buying up all the wrecked GTO's. The thing I don't get with all that work and attention to detail is they make a red carbon fiber version of the Dakota VHX so I don't know why they went with blue? Out of a 5.3, 700hp isn't very unrealistic with a turbo. Sloppy Mechanic was getting almost 1000hp out of his with a monster turbo.

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
What year gto seats are those?

04-06 are the same seats, a buddy did a set into his Malibu he said he had to drop the tracks down otherwise they sit too high in the car. It is nice because they came in black, blue, and red. The set on this car has a different pattern done to the seat probably since he wanted to delete the GTO embossing on the seat itself.

Reactions: 1 users

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Ok so my 455 is balanced and blueprinted so I will say my car puts out 500hp then, may as well round it off.

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Oh i thought it was a turbo,,then i guess its probable, but a stock 5.3 only has about 275-300 or so. Nice car!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor