Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
New here just posting a new build. Bought an 86 442 a few months ago and started a frame off. Car had been painted(badly) a black cherry and had a bondo'd quarter panel. Frame has been repainted. Tubular upper and lower control arms, qa1 coil overs front and rear along with ssm rear control arms and all new steering from Umi I believe(been awhile). Converted it to manual steering and was tasked for deployment at that point

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
Pulled it a thousand miles back to Missouri and stripped it down to nothing in my parents garage. It stayed like this until a couple months ago when the body went to the resto shop. The frame was brought back to South Carolina with me for work.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Welcome! Looks like a good project...the wiring will keep you busy!

Reactions: 1 user

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
Pulled blazer spindles out of a junkyard for a penny and cleaned, painted and slammed on some performance rotors, oem calipers and hawk performance pads.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
Body is in the shop having the floor and firewall cut out as we speak, it will be replaced with aluminum and fit for the lm7/t56 going in!!!

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well it's been a long *ss time it feels and my body guy has had a rough patch so work was delayed. When he finally dug into it the rust had eaten into the a pillar and quarter panels but nothin insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor