Status
Not open for further replies.

Jweb

Apprentice
Oct 20, 2018
Salem, OR
How much?
I like the blacked out trim.
I'm thinking $10,000, I'm sure I have spent more than that and doesn't account for any of my time.

Here's a list of what's been done since I got the car in November.

Engine/trans- 5.3/4L85e (engine has 90k trans has 105k) Fitech standalone LS system, G force transmission crossmember , S10 stainless headers, Jegs exhaust, new driveline and yoke. New starter and alternator from Napa and I'm sure I forgot some other parts.

Paint - This car was blasted and repainted so there is no rust. It's a $1500 paint job, a nice driver but nowhere near a show car. I didn't want another $8000 paint job that makes you afraid to drive a car.

Interior - New carpet, headliner, seat covers, seat belts. Upper door panels reupholstered to match seats and new lower panels that hold 2 sets of 5 1/4" speakers each side. Needs drivers power seat fixed, I'm hoping to get one this weekend. Power windows are slow but I have new motors to put in.

Suspension - New UMI springs and Monroe shocks.

This car is not perfect but it's a nice driver. Having the 4L85e and Fitech makes it easy to add more power if you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor