86 Cutlass Salon roller- with 455 engine/trans available

Trader history for Rc1099 (0)

R

Rc1099

n00b
Apr 16, 2015
Raleigh NC area- I have a 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon I need to get rid of, clean title in my name. I picked it up years ago from a guy who hit a guardrail and damaged the transmission and rear end. I replaced the rear end (87 Buick Regal rear) and rear control arms. I replaced the brake lines in the back, new shocks front and rear, lower springs in the back, and lower spindles in the front. The car has Olds Rallye wheels (not shown in pictures, but they are on the car now), black and chrome, really good shape. The tires are crap. It had a vinyl roof, but it was tore up so it was removed. Car had a 307 in it, but the motor was sold. I put new carpet in and the interior is decent. Car is blue with some red primer spray here and there as work was done.

I'll get rid of it for cheap (seriously, just contact me and we'll talk, I want a quick and easy transaction).

I have a car trailer and within reason, I can bring it to you with some assistance.

I'm building a 51 Dodge truck with an S10 frame so if the whole car doesn't sell, I'm going to use some parts off it to help complete my build and part the car out.

Also have an Olds 455 motor with G heads and a TH400 transmission with BOP/Chevy bellhousing available as well. Engine runs good, decent condition. I'm about to take it apart to reseal gaskets and look over the interior as it was sitting for a while. I can use the motor for another project, so I don't need to sell it. But I'll let the combo go for about $1000.

Thanks,

Gideon 919-604-2387
[email protected]

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: fleming442

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor