86 Cutlass Supreme Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth187

n00b
May 4, 2019
currently working on a 1986 Supreme Brougham, and i plan on putting a '85 454 into it. plan on putting it on hydros as well. Im 18 and i know for a fact im gonna have a ton of questions later on.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You're a bold soul. But the fat block is going to take up some space. Get some chevy frame mounts (unless you already have them in there) and start with that. With a 454, your driveline will need to be beefed up as well. Or you could find out what to replace when you break stuff. :) You've got a job ahead of you. Not horrible, but challenging. And putting hydraulics on it as well? That's a pretty good sized undertaking, but it can turn out to be a fun project. I'll fire up the popcorn machine. Welcome.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor