86 Cutty w/ fresh 6.6L 406sbc

Trader history for Tone Capone (0)

T

Tone Capone

n00b
Jun 29, 2019
1986 Cutlass Supreme with a bored 10 over small block 6.6L 400 making it now a 406. It's dressed with all new bells and whistles for accessories. This motor produces Lots of power and torque,(450-500hp) 0 mileage, car has not been driven since install, cam has been broken in. Rest of driveline is stock.
it's show condition under the hood also a non ac car with the clutter free clean firewall. No rust on the frame at all nor the body. The rear bumper does have a bit of rust on it now.
The cars paint was stripped off by the previous owner and cheaply painted to simulate a hurst, the drivers fender has a small amount of bondo in it. The Doors are mint no rattles with Power windows/locks The interior is nice but the headliner is falling down.
Will need exhaust (has cherry bombs not full length to axle)
Been garage kept for last 4 years.
I would love to keep it but my needs have changed and I am unable to finish the car.
Looking for a good home, this will make a excellent project to finish or keep it a sleeper.
Maybe a parts car for yours??

I have 9K invested under the hood,
Asking $5500 which is a steal!
I will consider trading for a nice camping trailer 16-24’

Attachments

JAMES L EUBANK

JAMES L EUBANK

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2018
CLARKSBURG, WV
What is your location? Is the vehicle safe and able to be driven back home?

T

Tone Capone

n00b
Jun 29, 2019
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
That’s only 4500 usd 🤠

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor