86 Grand Prix

Trader history for pontiac guy (0)

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
This is a parts car. I actually have it in the parts section to part out as well. I bought it and took what I wanted from it. It is rust free and solid every where. Its a rolling shell but there are still a lot of good parts there. If you have a rusty car or frame here is the perfect solution to a big welding job. $400. There's a guy on Dallas CL who will ship it. I'll help him load it. If it doesn't sell it's going to go over the scales. I am cleaning up the warehouse and it's in the way. Still has the doors, headliner, factory sunroof, trunk, seats door panels all the glass and trim. Contact me for a accurate description of what's left and what's nice

Attachments

Reactions: spidereyes455
spidereyes455

spidereyes455

Master Mechanic
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Hopefully someone will save it. It's too solid to wind up as a washing machine.

• Agree
Reactions: fleming442
pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Yes it is. When I got it someone had pulled the dash and column the day before and it had no drivetrain. I would have put one of my extra motors and trans in if that hadnt been the case. It's far to nice for a parts car. Theres an 85 fender on CL local for cheap and header panels are easy to get still. I would have been proud to daily drive this thing.

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
The driver's fender is still here too

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Yes. It's a 2.14. I am using the spring pack out of it to replace mine. They can be had new for 100 from Summit. You can have the carrier for 50 + shipping.

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Nope. They make a thick gear so that you can use the numerically higher gears on this carrier. Both Summit and jegs offer them and probably everybody else on the planet. I do have a 3 series open carrier on the shelf that I was planning to use in my car you can have it for the same price if you want it

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor