86 monte SS restoration,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

olskool

Apprentice
Sep 26, 2021
here are a couple of sorry photos of my 86 monte carlo ss, we sprayed it yesterday, the back and trunk are not cleared yet. we found a spot behind the driver door where the gun dripped clear out the vent on the quarter panel about the size of a silver dollar! we will fix that Saturday coming and then finish it. it has been a challenge and a lot of bread! but this car will be really nice when done! the color is hard to tell in the photos, but it is cyber metallic grey, representative of photo 3, this car was nice before we started, but it had flaws in the paint and we couldn't match the paint so i went all the way. i bought a brand-new bumper cover/nose for it. and a whole bunch more. when i finish the paint i will post more photos,,,,,,,,,,,,
monte1.jpg
monte2.jpg
monte3.jpg
monte4.jpg
here
monte5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor