IMG-1681.jpg
IMG-1393.jpg
IMG-1387.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

462cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2014
lancaster, pa
They forgot to wrap the hood? How does that happen?
I’m wrapping the car myself. First time wrapping anything. I still have to do the bottom part under the doors. I haven’t decided on the hood yet. I’m thinking of switching to black wheels and I want to see it all ties in. I like the black hood though.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I’m wrapping the car myself. First time wrapping anything. I still have to do the bottom part under the doors. I haven’t decided on the hood yet. I’m thinking of switching to black wheels and I want to see it all ties in. I like the black hood though.
How hard would you say its been? I had been kicking around letting my mechanic try to wrap a blazer I'm gonna be doing since the price quotes I got were like $3500-4000 which is getting into a full paint job territory to me

Reactions: 1 user

462cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2014
lancaster, pa
How hard would you say its been? I had been kicking around letting my mechanic try to wrap a blazer I'm gonna be doing since the price quotes I got were like $3500-4000 which is getting into a full paint job territory to me
The bumpers were the hardest to me. It's very doable if you take your time though. I only have about $450 in material vs the $3500 or more a shop would charge, so it's worth it to me.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
The bumpers were the hardest to me. It's very doable if you take your time though. I only have about $450 in material vs the $3500 or more a shop would charge, so it's worth it to me.
Yeah that's what I thought too, I am hoping with the square body there isn't a whole lot of contours to do so should be easier

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Did you use 3M vinyl? Also what tools did you use to install it? Thanks for all the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor