BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

One for each cylinder!!!

Reactions: 5 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Waking up at 2am after night shift in the damn cold to this video.

Such a milestone man! How long did you sit in the car making Vrooom Vroom sounds in the garage last night. Hahaha.

Time to get those inner fenders done and put the engine bay to bed. 😉

• Agree

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Sounds great! Nice and throaty like it should.
Yep, thanks all for the motivation and comments!!!! If I get off early enough today I'll adjust the idle in HP, then let it warm up. I wanna hear it with the cam chugging!
Also, 69H/O and Turna, I'll be in the market for exhaust tips too. They'll have to be clamp ins for now, but something to get the pipe out further.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Yep, thanks all for the motivation and comments!!!! If I get off early enough today I'll adjust the idle in HP, then let it warm up. I wanna hear it with the cam chugging!
Also, 69H/O and Turna, I'll be in the market for exhaust tips too. They'll have to be clamp ins for now, but something to get the pipe out further.
Might as well get these, you traitor!!! :)

Gloss-Black-3-Inlet-Chevy-Bowtie-Exhaust-Tips.jpg

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I like how the tail pipes look as-is with the angle cut. I wouldn't put tips on it if it were me.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I like how the tail pipes looks as-is with the angle cut. I wouldn't put tips on it if it were me.
He could extend the pipes, but they're too far inboard from the pics I've seen. Eventually the exhaust gasses will corrode the finish on the quarter panels, and possibly let exhaust fumes be directed back under the car and get into the HVAC system. Possibly.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor