BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
It's leaking because you put that Maxlife rubbish in it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Use Dad's line and tell her you're too old to get in trouble.

When-your-wife-is-being-bitchy-and-you-have-no-idea-why.jpg

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 11 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
On another note, I found the source of the leak. Dang cooler line fitting had loosened up, it's a tight fit in there, gonna have to keep an eye, or nose, on that. Also found one of the starter bolts to be loose,like WTF!!!!
So currently I'm crawling around re torquing bolts since the engine has had some heat cycles.
20200312_212129.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Stuff smells like cat piss too, trust me...ask the wife! First thing she said earlier was "that smell better not be in the house again!"
My Wife knows the smell from a mile away, had many ATF baths over the years. At least it was just a line, much better than something like the torque converter seal, all my trans seam to leak there.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I've been burning the midnight oil tackling something I've put off long enough. Some may recall, after paint I had issues getting the window trim installed. The glass guy gooped too much urethane into the channels causing it to interfere with the clip functions.
I managed to cut enough out of the front to get the front trim done, but had issues with the rear.
Well, not anymore. I decided to just git r done, spent several hours very carefully cutting out more urethane to get the clips free. Then retaped to protect the paint, and installed the trim. That stuff is a bish, but it's done so I can check it off the list!
20200313_223810.jpg
20200314_013956.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 19 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor