BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Badass AF bro! Turned out beautiful like I knew it would.
👍🏻

Reactions: 4 users

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Looks killer. Well done!!

Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Thanks y'all!!! I had a vision of how I wanted it to look, sketched it out and gave it to the upholstery shop. There are some minor things I don't care for, but overall he did a great job!
I wasn't able to use the insulation pads due to interference, but the doors still feel more solid than before. Here is the original sketch....
20200214_084147.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Holy shcow Scott, that is truly show appearance. There is a lot of attention to detail. I probably missed the steering wheel choice many pages back, but I'll throw it in now that your wheel really sets off that interior and I would've never picked that. But that interior is a vision and I'll say the wheel and door panels REALLY look.....................GREAT!! It all fits and works together.

Congrats.

Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Holy shcow Scott, that is truly show appearance. There is a lot of attention to detail. I probably missed the steering wheel choice many pages back, but I'll throw it in now that your wheel really sets off that interior and I would've never picked that. But that interior is a vision and I'll say the wheel and door panels REALLY look.....................GREAT!! It all fits and works together.

Congrats.
Haha, thanks Jim, truly appreciated man! Yeah, the steering wheel is a hard choice, but I ended up with the Forever Sharp unit, then modified it to my liking. I wanted it to sorta match the wheels, so I painted the inset areas black, then had the rocket emblem engraved. Here are a couple pics from back when I modded it....
20190817_105115.jpg
20190817_220532.jpg
20190822_141626.jpg

Reactions: 11 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor