BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Scott,
I may as well add my $.02 to the reviews....:giggle: The interior came out absolutely beautiful. Nice work brother. Perseverance and attention to detail paid off in dividends.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Scott,
I may as well add my $.02 to the reviews....:giggle: The interior came out absolutely beautiful. Nice work brother. Perseverance and attention to detail paid off in dividends.
Thanks Jack! I just hope others see the level of detail I tried to achieve. I'm not out to impress anybody, it's more about respect for the craft! I'm no pro, just give it my all.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Jack! I just hope others see the level of detail I tried to achieve. I'm not out to impress anybody, it's more about respect for the craft! I'm no pro, just give it my all.
Well, you could certainly tell that you put a lot of love into it. Like you said, you gotta please yourself and don't worry about impressing anyone.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
The detail I see is matching the angle of the stitching tothedoor pull. It looks really good; nice job on the design. I have some concerns about the vinyl, but most of it should work out after a few days in the summer heat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Looks great!

Remind me, are any of these parts factory black? I know factory black G body interior parts are pretty uncommon. Did you repaint everything that is in plastic?

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Looks great!

Remind me, are any of these parts factory black? I know factory black G body interior parts are pretty uncommon. Did you repaint everything that is in plastic?
Nope. My whole interior was saddle and brown. All of the plastic and dash was done with SEM. Front seats I've had for years and will get swapped once I have the extra cash for the ones I really want.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Scott, you've been a busy bee! Looks awesome my friend, looks like I have to reading to do to catch up!

Reactions: 4 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
It shouldn't be too long, I've already been extended twice, once for 2 weeks, then two more months. I've got a ton to do when I return.

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor