BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
You should see better mileage IMO, but not crazy better, maybe high teens. Are you sure you're odometer is reading mileage correctly?

Either way, I'm with Melloelky on this one - SPG are way more important MPG.

And that is a great street cam. It leaves some on the table at the top, but how it drives is what makes it such a great cam. Tick really doesn't have any duds.
I've got the electric speedo/odometer set pretty accurate, but actually used Google maps to verify distance.

Reactions: 5 users

awdblazer

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2013
i dont care about awards or anything, i just love have fun with the family!!! the pic of your kids sleeping in the backseat is priceless!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I've been kinda quiet on here lately, alot has been going on behind the scenes. Y'all might've saw a recent award which is cool, but been pondering bigger things for the future. After talking to some people ahead of me, I decided yesterday to pull the trigger and start a business doing custom hotrod stuff. Yeah the market is kinda saturated, but I intend to hone my services to my current skillsets. No clue if/when it'll be successful, but the sky is thr limit and the only person holding me back is myself.
As of now everything is official here in KY, and I will update as progress moves forward. The near future will provide some custom fender braces for our beloved G bodies, and I'll look at A and F bodies as well to get rolling. The long term goal is to quit driving a mobile shred truck and be able to dictate my own lifestyle, improve my kids life, and retire with purpose.

So as of yesterday, Doozer Hotrod Design is live!
20210729_081906.jpg

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Congrats!

I need to get off the government teet and doing something marginally profitable with my company too.

Good luck!

Reactions: 5 users

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
Sweet!! I like the business name....

I gotta ask is it inspired by these Doozers? This is what first popped into my mind when I read it....

50519A7E-AB20-4B2F-AD3E-E88AD7C9091F.jpeg

EPFRjJXWAAEdeOM.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor