BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Sweet!! I like the business name....

I gotta ask is it inspired by these Doozers? This is what first popped into my mind when I read it....

View attachment 180558
View attachment 180559
Ha, precisely. It was the nickname my dad gave me as a baby and it just stuck. He called me that up until he passed away this year. The name is kinda fitting, and has some sentimental value. I also have some "doozer" touches already on my Cutlass that 69hurstolds helped out with.

Reactions: 9 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Congratulations Scott! Wishing you the best on your next chapter in life. (y)

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

Reactions: 2 users

Yogi

Master Mechanic
Nov 7, 2016
Houston,Texas
I've been kinda quiet on here lately, alot has been going on behind the scenes. Y'all might've saw a recent award which is cool, but been pondering bigger things for the future. After talking to some people ahead of me, I decided yesterday to pull the trigger and start a business doing custom hotrod stuff. Yeah the market is kinda saturated, but I intend to hone my services to my current skillsets. No clue if/when it'll be successful, but the sky is thr limit and the only person holding me back is myself.
As of now everything is official here in KY, and I will update as progress moves forward. The near future will provide some custom fender braces for our beloved G bodies, and I'll look at A and F bodies as well to get rolling. The long term goal is to quit driving a mobile shred truck and be able to dictate my own lifestyle, improve my kids life, and retire with purpose.

So as of yesterday, Doozer Hotrod Design is live!
View attachment 180536
Way to go bruh!

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Something cool in the works. In addition to trying to get this 2nd income thing up and running, my uncle's buddy is getting this ready for me for car shows....
Screen Sh.jpg

Also, working on a company logo. I'll update once ready....
20210731_210747.jpg

Reactions: 15 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Good luck.. can't wait for a web site to start ordering parts
Thanks for the support. Prolly be a bit before a site happens, gotta build up some capital for stuff as such. The brain is in overtime trying to make sure I cross as many T's as possible.
Not sure if I originally mentioned it, but I'm gonna still work my day gig driving the shred truck as it's stable income and decent benefits. If my company starts to pick up steam I'll evaluate everything. I'll keep everyone posted.

Reactions: 10 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Best of luck and you defiantly have the dedication, motivation and passion, and will have many new customers from here too! Cant wait to see your product!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor