87 Cutlass, Need rear trunk deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSDEVIL

n00b
Apr 7, 2016
Anyone know of a company that sells body parts / panels to restore a 87 Cutlass..?? I need the rear lower trunk deck. I believe where the rear speakers mount to the trunk seal should all be one piece... Carid doesn't carry it. Thanks for any help...!!

RSDEVIL

n00b
Apr 7, 2016
Here's a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 406

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i dont think anyone makes that piece. it will have to come from a donor vehicle for sure. i have never seen one rotted like that. what is the rest of the car like? have you inspected all of the underside of the car to make sure everything is solid? i would think with rust there, you may have other issues as well that may make it wiser to search for a different shell to start with

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
"Dutchman Panel" is what you are looking for. I was looking to purchase a 1980 Monte Carlo years ago which needed this panel. Found plenty of rot under the back seat area and wheel tubs where the support bracing attached. This car was not worth the asking price.
I was unable to find this part as a replacement part new. It would have to be cut out of a donor car or fabricated.

Bob S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor