87 Cutlass Supreme headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
Can anyone direct me to where I can find headlight for my 87 Cutlass? Everything I see online is the recessed lights. This car has the lights flush with the front clip.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Can anyone direct me to where I can find headlight for my 87 Cutlass? Everything I see online is the recessed lights. This car has the lights flush with the front clip.

Typically the best place to find these are in the parts classifieds for on E bay. I think I have a pair from a low mileage car but need some time to get out to the shop and verify. PM me if interested.

LOCOGOMEZ

Greasemonkey
May 19, 2014
Southern IL
You are looking for the EURO type right??? If so I just bought some control arms from a local guy here and has the pair for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor