87 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
This was my 87 Cutlass Supreme stolen from in front of my house first week of OCt 2004, not a clue as to its current location or condition. After all this time, I really don't expect to know whatever happenned
ctlspsssd.jpg

ctlsfrt.jpg

ctlsdrvrfndr.jpg

cutlassrear1.jpg

ctlsdrvrqtr.jpg

76Eldo_convertFI

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 29, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Your Cutlass

Man, she was a beauty & I know your pain. :cry:

It may be better that you never recover it. The emotional shock of recovering a stolen vehicle that had been vandalized & stripped is hard to get over. :x :evil:

78lemans

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2006
Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Stolen!

Very sorry to hear about both of your losses. There's nothing harder than putting your blood, sweat, and tears into a car you really love only to have some jerkoff steal or damage it. A buddy of mine had a similar experience with his 1980 Monte Carlo a few years ago. He had put it into winter storage at a very reputable local facility. When the business owner stopped to 'check in' a few months later, he discovered several cars had been messed with.

Gene's Monte had been relieved of it's brand new Barry Grant Race Demon carb, aluminum water pump, and a few other minor things. Fortunately, it didn't take much to get the car running again, but the scars leftover from having some lowlife mess with your property take alot longer to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor