87 cutlass vacuum lines hook up for front vents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbert hunter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2016
Anybody got pics of the vacuum lines i need so my AC can blow out my front vents in my 87 cutlass. Air comes out defrost but not the front vents

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

Herbert hunter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2016
I'd check the purple vacuum line coming from under heater box. Should go to a vacuum canister and out to engine vacuum. If canister is missing or cracked, you can hook directly to engine vacuum
This one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    951 KB · Views: 4,758

Herbert hunter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2016
I got it blowing now thank god. But it's hot air but I think I just need to get it charged I don't think I can do that my shelf tho probably pay someone to do it unless anyone has suggestions lol

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
If your ac stuff is still sealed up you can do it yourself pretty cheaply. You could try a can of AC Pro or a cheaper one at Walmart. It may take two but unsure. I usually replace the drier, orifice tube, and and recharge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor