BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Congrats! Also recently moved. Lots in coastal California are a little smaller than Kentucky! :ROFLMAO: A little bummed the place we got doesn’t have a RV side yard or 3-car garage, but has a big frontal area, so should be plenty of parking once we re-do the front.
That's a nice *ss place man, but being it's in Cali did you have to sell a leg to get it lol?

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Best of luck . Hope the house works out. I just recently moved as well

Reactions: 1 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
That's a nice *ss place man, but being it's in Cali did you have to sell a leg to get it lol?

It wasn’t exactly cheap, but thankfully we bought right on our last place after the housing bubble popped, and rode the equity & market escalator up to allow us to get into this place for a fairly reasonable monthly. If it weren’t for our lucky timing, probably wouldn’t be able to afford a place this nice.

Last edited:

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Hahaha, you're not the first to mention that! For those that don't know, I've been playing golf since I was a toddler and am fully equipped with the skills to return fire accurately!!!
Actually, the way the house sits would make it damn near impossible for that to happen. Someone would have to intentionally turn and aim.

Hey, dude, I can literally violate laws of physics when I golf so hopefully nothing but peeps that can actually golf there? Went from 50 over par to 57 to 64 so just decided this was NOT my sport.

Great place! Best of luck with the new digs.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Congratulations and good luck with it Scot
Thanks Eric. The inspection was today and it went pretty well. There are a few things to negotiate, but overall the condition of the house is superb for it's age!
Oh, and yeah it gave me an opportunity to go "adulting" and measure rooms and windows so I also measured the garage out of curiosity. Not bad for a one car unit....
20181005_153321.jpg
20181005_153328.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Congrats, man. Hope it all goes smmoth. Looks like a really nice place.

• Agree

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Thanks Eric. The inspection was today and it went pretty well. There are a few things to negotiate, but overall the condition of the house is superb for it's age!
Oh, and yeah it gave me an opportunity to go "adulting" and measure rooms and windows so I also measured the garage out of curiosity. Not bad for a one car unit.... View attachment 97071 View attachment 97072
I'm loving the proper illustration of the Cutlass in the garage where it belongs

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Alrighty, it's been over a month but I finally have a decent update. The house process went really smooth...we closed on the property Nov 2nd, got the keys and immediately started moving stuff with our cars lol. The house is freshly painted top to bottom so it just needed a quick cleaning.
Overall, this place has been meticulously cared for since 1965, and I found out we're the 3rd owners. Anyways, the wife and I feel like we've been hit by a train from moving all the heavy stuff this weekend!!!! Friday night was our first night here, and the view saturday morning was fantastic....I just sat at the table drinking my coffee while looking at the sun rising onto the golf course....
20181112_000900.jpg

Better yet is I was able to get all the crap out of the garage and bring the Cutlass home earlier today!!!! It's kind of tight, but I'm super pumped to say the least! I think I've poked my head out just to see it sitting there...it's almost surreal considering the rollercoaster I've been on the past few years!!!
20181111_155656.jpg
20181111_212348.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 17 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor