BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I like that Eric, I look forward to the "shopwarming" gift lol!!!! In all seriousness, I'm gonna put that on my wishlist. I've been finding some cool ones.
I've wanted to pick up that sine for quite a while for myself it's just not a necessity when the daily and the house need

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I definitely need one, but I'm not giving the Krytas any money.
Bruce, I did a quick google search and it looks like the sign is available from other sources. I'm definitely gonna get one, I mean I do have a Olds with a Chevy engine/trans, chrysler parts, monte carlo parts, painted in a Ford color....I've got a dang mutt lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I definitely need one, but I'm not giving the Krytas any money.
Here is one that is similar to a sign Donovan has....
20181113_081803.png

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
PSA....if anyone would like to donate to the "Scott needs hotrod garage signs" let me know.. I'll PM my address :sneaky:.

So, are you needing "Hotrod" garage signs , "Hotrod Garage" signs, or just "Hotrod Garage Signs" . . . ??

The GoFundMe page wants specifics . . .

Seriously, glad you are getting settled and got the ole girl indoors out of the cold.

Hard to believe but I actually turned wrenches today and plan to again tomorrow if my elbows, hands, and fingers cooperate 2 days in a row? [hard to make progress when day to day that becomes optional].

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
So, are you needing "Hotrod" garage signs , "Hotrod Garage" signs, or just "Hotrod Garage Signs" . . . ??

The GoFundMe page wants specifics . . .

Seriously, glad you are getting settled and got the ole girl indoors out of the cold.

Hard to believe but I actually turned wrenches today and plan to again tomorrow if my elbows, hands, and fingers cooperate 2 days in a row? [hard to make progress when day to day that becomes optional].
Haha, any of the above will work Garth!
Glad to hear you've wrenched a little, hopefully you'll get to do more and more!!! Lord knows we are all rooting for ya to get that 442 back on the road.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I got one like this last year from Santa.

A8E86CE7-7FC4-4481-B3CF-404499B7A986.png

Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I actually had a little time this morning to dedicate to installing the LED shop lights. I installed 4, and need 4 more, but WOW what a difference it makes!!!! Thanks again Turna for the link.
Before:
20181125_092717.jpg

After:
20181125_125516.jpg

Oh, and just for giggles I sat one of the new wheels up. I like the look!!..
20181125_134826.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 14 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor