BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Driving an 'as-is' G-body is better than staring at a parked 'will be fast' G-body.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Definitely "getting there".

Lean into it, you!

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Might wanna get a clamp on that return line...… :) Looks great.

Do you have solid mounts? Reason I ask is that the angle/length of that return hose SEEMS a bit on the short side. Might be nothing, but will there be enough flex in the return hose to keep it from being pulled on when you mash the throttle? Just thinking out loud.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Just pointing out the obvious...

Do you have solid mounts? Reason I ask is that the angle/length of that return hose SEEMS a bit on the short side. Might be nothing, but will there be enough flex in the return hose to keep it from being pulled on when you mash the throttle? Just thinking out loud.

The return line is temporary as I don't have the right stuff here to make it look right.

Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY

The return line is literally temporary. I had that line as a loop just to keep from spraying fluid everywhere! I have an AN hose end for the box side, just need to see if I can get the -6 line to go over the barb without breaking.

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
She'll be a riot even without the hairdryer(s). Beautiful car man, you're getting close!
Thanks!!! I hate to set a goal and not hit it, but here goes. Holley's HQ is in Bowling Green, KY which is a 2 hour drive south for me. LS Fest is like Sept. 7-8th I believe(my bday is the 9th). My current goal is to have the Cutlass road ready for LS fest. With that being said, the wooshy things def have to wait. I just want to enjoy the car for a change.

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor